The edit/search registrations option allows promoters to locate specific particpants or registrations by entering up to three search terms in three separate categories. Use this feature to review or edit the registration, including changing category, issuing refunds and removing registrations.
- Login to your Promoter Area, and select event for which you want to find a specific participant.
- On the right under "Registration Data," click "Edit/Search Registrations."
- Under Criteria, click “View All Registrations,” or enter specific search terms and fields, or search by category, registration date or fee, and choose how you want your results sorted (last name, entry date, team, etc.)
- When you locate the participant whose information you want to view or edit, clicking the edit icon (pencil and paper) to open the participant’s registration information, and edit the desired information, including category at the bottom. Click "Save" after making any changes.
- Click the closed envelope icon to email the participant.
- Click the refund icon (dollar bills) to issue a refund. See Refunds for more information.
- Click the open envelope icon to resend the registration confirmation email. For events that allow participants to edit their own information, this email will also include a link they can use to do so.