Are you putting on a race or athletic event to benefit another organization? Want to encourage participants to fundraise for your cause in addition to participating in the event? Use PledgeReg, athleteReg's integrated fundraising site. The PledgeReg system provides a personalized fundraising page for each participant as well as event-wide and team fundraising. PledgeReg pages can be linked to any event on BikeReg, RunReg, TriReg or SkiReg. Since PledgeReg is fully integrated, participants registering for your event on any of our main sites will then automatically have a PledgeReg page generated for them. To setup your fundraising event with PledgeReg follow these steps:
- Create your event on any atheleteReg site. During creation, in the 'Fundraising' step, check to enable and enter in the name of your organization and your expected fundraising end date.
- Login to the event director area of PledgeReg using your login credentials from the athleteReg registration site where your event is housed.
- Complete the five steps in the setup process and submit.
- Once submitted, we'll then link the two events and you'll be ready to go!
- Each participant who is entered into your event will receive their own PledgeReg page where they can keep track of their personal, or team fundraising goals.
Get started with PledgeReg now!